Speed’s New York Tour

April5

Cruise New York with Speed!

Next Tour Dates: July 4th-7th, 2013 Register Now!

Speed is available for walking tours. Each tour is 1 hour 30 minutes long.
Cost is $60 per person. (Groups of 10 or more qualify for group discounts).

Consider arranging a tour for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, or corporate tours.

Speed in NY

Menu of New York Tours:

JULY, 2013

Greenwich Village: Landmark of Neurotic Genius
Meeting Place: The Washington Square Arch in Washington Square Park.

• Thursday, July 4th, 1pm
  • Thursday, July 4th, 6pm
  • Sunday, July 7th, 1pm

Central Park
Meeting Place: Tecumsah Sherman Statue at 5th ave between 59th and 60th st.

• Friday, July 5th, 1pm

We are open to special requests, such as private parties, as well.

Arrange a NY Tour:

Reservations are being taken NOW. Email speedlevitchonline@gmail.com.

See Tour Terms & Conditions

posted under Tours
17 Comments to

“Speed’s New York Tour”

1. Avatar April 6th, 2010 at 8:04 am cna training Says:

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

2. Avatar April 11th, 2010 at 3:24 pm Vladimir Baranov Says:

I want to attend all of the NYC tours :)

3. Avatar April 13th, 2010 at 3:03 pm rylee Says:

were you on 22nd and broadway last night around 10pm?

4. Avatar April 24th, 2010 at 10:04 pm Josh Henry Says:

I would like to book the Greenwich Village: “Landmark of Neurotic Genius” tour for this summer. Please let me know about times/rates. There will be two in our party but we will be more than happy to join a larger tour.

All about The Cruise,
    Josh

5. Avatar April 25th, 2010 at 3:49 pm admin Says:

Thanks for your comment, Josh. I have emailed you with the dates/times that Speed is giving tours over the July 4th weekend. Best wishes!

6. Avatar May 2nd, 2010 at 6:56 pm jason chassey Says:

we are going to be in NYC june 4-6 and we are curious if a tour for my wife and I would be possible and how much something like that would run.

7. Avatar May 3rd, 2010 at 8:24 am admin Says:

Hi Jason, Speed currently lives in Kansas City and is making a special trip to NYC for the weekend of July 4th. If you are available on that weekend, please let us know!

8. Avatar March 10th, 2011 at 1:31 pm Kate Says:

Speed,

i have a group of at least five, all living in brooklyn, and we would be very interested in attending one of your new york tours, at any time, with a larger group or alone, walking or otherwise. i would love if someone could get back to me about when your spring/summer tours are scheduled and how much a group tour would cost per person,

keep cruisin brother

9. Avatar March 10th, 2011 at 8:52 pm admin Says:

Speed will be coming back to NYC in early May. Stay tuned for online reservations, coming soon!

10. Avatar March 26th, 2011 at 8:20 pm Cristina Buccola Says:

please let me know when you’re coming to nyc! would love to cruise with you!
    cristina

11. Avatar May 13th, 2011 at 5:47 pm Gregory Lisi Says:

Uggghhh!! I totally missed Speed last weekend and I was so looking forward to the Madison Square Park tour!! Speed’s gonna be back July 4th?? How can me and my wife sign up??

12. Avatar December 7th, 2011 at 11:03 am Bernie Says:

When are you coming back to New York?!?! Great show in alphabet city this summer!! :D

13. Avatar February 10th, 2012 at 9:08 pm noemi c Says:

Hola Speed!

Will love to experience all of your NY tours this summer. Will bring a few people with me.
    Please let me know the dates and details of your tours this year.

Thank You!

All my love…Noemi

14. Avatar May 26th, 2012 at 6:36 pm Andrew Condell Says:

I would like two spots for the Saturday July 21st tour.

15. Avatar September 10th, 2012 at 4:49 am Scott Says:

I’m sorry to have missed the July tours in New York this year. I’d like to arrange one in the near future. When is Speed next in NYC?

16. Avatar February 23rd, 2013 at 7:37 pm Pam Says:

Will you be giving tours in NYC in 2013?

17. Avatar February 24th, 2013 at 5:33 pm Chad Noblet Says:

Any tours in NYC this year (2013)? Fingers crossed :)

Email will not be published

Website example